donderdag 14 maart 2013

It's Spring...

Together with my friends, we have made a Collab kit It's Spring. This is my part:



Download here

Other parts of this collab can be found here:
Nicoles
Jessica Art Design

Here some LO's with my part:

Made by Faith:


Made by Jessica Art Design:


Made by Nicole:


Made by Harsha:


Harsha also made a wonderful WordArt freebie for you to use:



Download here

LO with the wordart made by Rina:




And... don't forget to go to my Facebook Page for an additional Facebook Freebie!!



Download here

2 reacties:

Linda

Lovely kit. Thank you. You have the wrong link for your FB page. I found it by searching FB, but the links you have above don't go to your page.

Saskia

Thank you for letting me know Linda. I've changed the link.

Een reactie plaatsen